Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Testing...


This is Shana and I decided that Julie REALLY needs a blog. So here I am helping her start one. I will walk you through it more after I post your first blog.
Julie, I just want you to know how much I love you and your family. You are really one of the greatest friends anyone could have. I look up to you more than you will ever know. You are the most Christ-Like person I know!! You are always putting Adam and the children before yourself. You are the most patient and loving mother. I am so happy you have your boys. They are especially lucky to have you as their mother, who loves them and teaches them. Your boys are so good and it is because they have you to look up to as their example. I love being around you, You make anyone feel welcome and loved in your home. You are beautiful Julie and I love you so much. I miss seeing you at least once week when I lived in Orem. You are amazing.
Love, Shana

11 comments:

Elaine said...

Yea! Julie, I am so glad you are blogging just be careful it can be a little addicting so pace yourself. I agree with everything Shana say about you. LOVE YA TONS!!
To Shana, Audra, and anyone else doing Audra's survey, You KNOW I am your Favorite AUNTIE but I understand it might hurt the other's feelings to say it in print. HAHAHEHE

Audra said...

Julie, welcome to the blogging world! It is so fun! And great to keep in touch with each other.

Elaine, we love you!

Kami Hall said...

Hey Julie! I'm so happy you started blogging! We need to get everyone doing this!

Jessi said...

Congrats on getting your blog set up! Can't wait to hear what's going on in the Taylor clan.

Chris said...

Ok..i'm waiting for your first blog Julie..it's not been..what? Two weeks? Come on now..we're all doing it. hahaha..On a more serious note, I do love you and your family. You're an awesome example to me in many ways. One is patience. You waited many years for your little boys. Have fun blogging when you get around to it..hehehe..Love ya..PS..Tell Elaine that I'm you're favorite Aunt. Not her!!! hehehe

Elaine said...

You wish! CHris.... But ya, Julie.. the idea is for YOU to put something on or are you waiting for SHana to do another one for you.Whatever..... from your favorite aunt

Shana said...

Ok... So everyone knows... Julie was gonna post something before her Disney Cruise, but got too busy and is gone now. She will post something after she returns. :)

Elaine said...

thanks Shana... we were wondering..

Elaine said...

Aren't you back yet?
Talk about a small world. We went to the funeral that Kami has been blogging about and Low and behold, there were Andy and Missy. They knew Chris Too by way of his sister.

Kortney said...

I guess she is still on her cruise? Anytime now!! :)

Michelle Pyne said...

Welcome Julie! I can't wait to hear about the adventures of the T* family! Hope your cruise was fun!